Moving Abroad — Things we should talk about more.
Moving abroad for a job— is now a Publication! 🎉
Do yourself a favor. Build yourself a forgiving, simple note taking system
Help! My manager is leaving me
Moving Abroad. Part 3: Living and working in London
Moving Abroad. Part 2: Living and working in Barcelona
Moving Abroad. Part 1: Tips for job-hunting.
Moving Abroad. My new blog series!
25 things I learned being 25.
A love letter to Barcelona
Things I learned on moving abroad🙆🏻
Will pooping in my washbasin make you happy?
Oh-that’s-doable, kinda-works hacks
24 things I learned being 24.
How to visit Auroville. Some tips.
Demons I am killing this Dusshera!
Building UX Writing Guidelines for Enterprise Design
3 things no one tells you about working out.
Signs I am “learning” to live alone.
Who do I follow on Medium?
Open Source, Design, and Life Lessons
Have you been ghosting Helvetica?
When was the last time you brushed your presentation skills?
23 Things I learned being 23!
Oh hello! I found you at the supermarket.
An actionable checklist to being a Google Summer of Code student
Missed your flight? It’s not you, it’s the UX designer
The adventurous journey of buying milk powder.
I am interested in living with you. Are you?
The subtle art of making Chai Tea.
100 reasons we will ALWAYS miss IIT Guwahati.
10 Tricks to Appear a Machau 4th Yearite.
Gosh, why did I wear high heels this Alcheringa?
How Open Source and Bollywood are similar? (And how it can help you get started with Open Source)
22 things I learned being 22.
If you want to start ‘reading’ in 2018, read this blog.
- About the Final Semester To-Do List.
- About letting go. I am talking about haircuts.
- Time to test drive the new year resolutions. Or is it too soon for that shiz?
Beginner’s Guide to Music MetaData. Part 1.
- Why I think I might be missing the point altogether.
- About what they don’t tell you about wearing a saree. And it’s correlation with life.
- About life coming to a full triangle, alive blood and living in the dark.
Starting conversations about FOSS.(Event Report of Fedora Women Day, IIT Guwahati)
- About long flights, duty free shops and a nail polish remover.
Building a more Inclusive Open Source Community at Fedora.
- Oh I’m waitin’, I’m waitin’, I’m waitin’!
- What do you look like in someone else’s head?
- Social media proxemics, anyone??
- It’s my little sister’s birthday! An almost open letter to her.
- Weekend 101 as an Intern. Of psychic-ness, heartbreaks, concert and buckets.
- Buy my thoughts, instead. First week as an intern in the city
- Will you be on my Instagram pictures? Also, new city alert.
- Just go ahead and break all the plates.
- The last week of the semester. (I am starting to blog, again)
An Eulogy For My Pet Bunny.
Moving my first and only blog to Medium
Learning UX Design with Interaction Design Foundation — Review.
A couple of first timers venture out in the design world
Learnings of a first timer as a design intern in the industry.
Technology women-in-technology need